Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to...

I think you would be surprised at how many wonderfully talented, quirky, and even some bizarre individuals that have a March 26th birthday. A quick google search revealed many composers, poets, and playwrights. It was quiet fascinating. I'm actuality a little surprised I have never done this for my own birthday (Feb 21... don't worry, you missed it). But of all those famous writers, actors, and athletes who share a March 26th birth date, I want to wish a very Happy Birthday to my personal favorite-- Jefferson Templeman, who turned 4 today.
Jefferson is my son and one of my best freinds. He is so fun and playful and he makes me laugh all the time (sometimes out of embarasement). He is very smart, witty, and sociable-- and just as talented, quirky, and bizarre as any of the individuals on this list.
Jefferson, I am excited to see what you will do with yourself. Happy Birthday buddy! Love Dad


For your entertainment a few visual reasons why Jefferson happens to be my favorite March 26th birthday.


Martin Short is 59 today, while Jefferson poses as Dr.Octopus-- that's where my trend setting goggles went.

John Stockton, Utah Jazz legend is 48-- Jefferson sporting his Spongebob Square Pants team colors. (yeah-- that's one of those embarassing laughs)

For all you nerds (like you didn't know), Leonard Nimoy (aka Mr Spock) is 78 and holding a pet cat. Jefferson here showing off his pet Fido (an imaginary fly).

Big mouth rocker Steven Tyler from Aerosmith is 61. Jefferson making his own fashion statements.

Tennessee Williams/Jefferson Templeman-- no explanation needed.

2 comments:

Andrea Templeman said...

Just so everyone knows...we did not find the Tennessee Williams photo and THEN take a picture of Jefferson with a mustache...all those pictures are all at least a year old. So funny!

jtclanton said...

Hahaha-- love this post. Love the pipe cleaner mustache.... He is my favorite March 26th b-day too... Too funny!