Monday, October 06, 2008

Playing with Lego

I was cleaning out my garage on Saturday and found Lego man (my costume from last year). I say "found", though it's not like he was lost or missing-- he takes up a good portion of the garage. He was apparently very angry to have been locked up in the garage and since our last encounter has developed an insashable earge for blood. He has now taken up an aggressive position on the front porch feeding on stray neighborhood cats, and giving the stink eye to the casual passer-by.

I figure that we can just leave he out there-- dress him up like a Pilgrim for Thanksgiving, Santa Claus for Christmas, and Martin Luther King for Civil Rights Day. I really believe he can be a good year round deterrent against:

  1. Salesmen & Door-to door political campaigning.
  2. Neighborhood pets and children.
  3. Bandits, Robbers, Rapists, Murders, Squaters, Pirates, & other various teenage Riff Raff.
  4. Boy/Girl Scouts, Jehovah Witnesses, & The Mormons.

No comments: