Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Late Night Christmas Wishes

If you've read my blog at all over the past year or so, you'll know that I am a fan of Late Night talk shows and specifically The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien. Here's a little diddy from The Tonight Show I feel I needed to share. I want to dedication this song to Utah-- I know we are at odds right now (20 day & counting sans-The Road), but it is not beneath me to wish you a Merry Christmas!



The clip is a little long (3 mins, something) and you'll have to wait through a cell phone commercial or something like that before the clip even runs-- I'm not doing a very good job of selling this clip. Just watch it!

2 comments:

Andrea Templeman said...

What's with the graduation clothes?

Rachel said...

All mormons dress like that, don't you know?