Monday, November 03, 2008

A Look Back at October 31st, 2008

Here are some of pictures from Halloween '08.

After an over-whelming response from my faithful blog readers, and a grand total of one vote, I decided to go as Richie Tenenbaum for Halloween this year.

I quickly realized that this must be a more obscure movie reference than I had first thought. That's too bad because it is certainly one of my favorites.


All said the Templeman family fielded
1 Richie Tenenbaum (me)
1 Poisonous Mushroom (Andrea)
1 Ironman/Tony Stark (Jefferson)


Ironman/Tony (w/ mask, w/o mask) took the lead showing Madame Butterfly (cousin Ava) how Trick or Treating is done...


Relentless Knocking!
Sometimes upwards of 20-30 knocks per door.




Some other photos from the day.


'The Dude' with his wee-ones: a witch and... maybe a turtle... or a dragon?!


Yes 250 dollars, 3 hours, and 50% of his hair later-- you have the Dark Knight's 'Two Face'.
Come on! All that work and you can't even be accurate to the film, (notice it is the wrong side of his face?).
What a shame, a good effort though.


In my honest opinion the "Best Costume" of the year, Hands Down!
'State Puff Marshmallow Man'
Something in the range of 8 feet tall!
Well done Tony!

No comments: